- - - - - -
中国版本
A+ R A-

The City

The City of Richardson dated back into the 1840s when migrants from Kentucky and Tennessee started settling down here, in addition to the Comanche and Caddo Indian tribes that dwelled in the area. The city was named after E.H. Richardson, the then railroad contractor who built the line from Dallas to Denison, shortly after the Civil War, and the City of Richardson was chartered in 1873.

Ever since, Richardson has evolved into a significant employment center, the Telecom Corridor area where RIBC currently locates, and more than 88,000 people work in the City of Richardson each day!

Resources: